Submit for Review in DotLoop: (Your ACR will be notified)
- Listing packets
- Sales packets
- Outstanding documents
- MLS changes, corrections or updates
- Listing syndication corrections
- Photos should be emailed directly to your ACR
Your ACR will:
- Add the listing to MLS
- Order home warranty (you must select YES on the sales worksheet)
- Order termite inspection (on the Listing Side, unless otherwise instructed)
- Review Listing and Sales Packets in DotLoop for completeness (after you Submit for Review)
- Create Buyer/Seller contact in Sugar (your Client Relationship Management (CRM) System)
- Create sales record in Sugar
- Update packet and loop Status' (Approved-Active-Under Contract-Returned To Agent, Missing Info)
- Upload Seller Disclosure, Lead Based Paint Disclosure, Short Sale Disclosures, and other requests to MLS.
If you have a question and you are unsure whom to ask, feel free to start with your ACR. If your ACR is unable to help you they will assist you in finding the answer or direct you to person who can help.
Helpful Tip #1: Use Google Hangouts to contact your ACR and staff. This is a quick and easy way to ask questions or receive information.
Helpful Tip #2: New Listings must be submitted before 4:00 PM Monday-Friday to be Active in MLS the same day.
ACR workflow is prioritized as such:
- New Listings, Listing Photos, Listing Changes/Updates
- Listing Side Sales
- Missing Documents
- Buying Side Sales*
*Please note that during high volume times, buyer’s side sales may take some time to process, as we must get all listings posted first.
Helpful Tip #3: You will receive a listing or sales report email from your ACR immediately after your listing or sale is processed. The report confirms your packet and loop have been reviewed and processed. Reports will list outstanding documents, missing signatures and/or initials, and required information.
Helpful Tip #4: If your packet is missing information or documents that are required to process your sale, or add a new listing to MLS, your ACR will email you once it’s processed stating what required information is missing, and that it cannot be processed until missing information is received. *Make sure to Submit for Review once you’ve added the missing documents/information!*